Publications - 27 07 2020
The PKF Worldwide Tax Guide 2020/21 is an annual publication that provides an overview of the taxation and business regulation regimes of the world's most significant trading countries.
Publications - 18 10 2019
Featured articles in this issue include :
- Higher and Supreme Court case law in Austria and Germany
- Transfer pricing developments in Botswana, Bulgaria, Mexico, Portugal and the UAE
- Digital tax in the Czech Republic and the USA
- VAT developments in Hungary, South Africa and the UAE
- Double tax treaty updates in Italy, Spain and the USA
- Recent comprehensive tax changes in Jamaica, Kenya, Qatar and Switzerland.
Publications - 01 11 2018
Thanks to digitisation, numerous processes can be optimised and administrative work can be reduced. For value-added tax (VAT) and withholding tax, settlement with the Federal Tax Administration (FTA) will be offered electronically to simplify matters. Declarations in paper form will soon be completely replaced by online declarations.
With this letter we would like to inform you about the online portal "ESTV SuisseTax", thanks to which we will be able to settle all VAT and withholding tax online as of 1 January 2019. Furthermore, we will update you on the forthcoming change with regard to the radio and television fee (RTV) valid from 1 January 2019.